Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Boys Calendar 2011

For so many reasons I did not do a calendar competition this year.  However I did have two extra made and sent them to two people who I had let down in an earlier competition about Easter eggs but had kept in contact with.

Thanks to Jenny for sending us some photos once it arrived

#


Jenny thanks for taking the time to send us pictures and writing such a lovely blog article.  Especially for the time you spent on the map.  It is very helpful when I show the boys how far the calendar went and to whom.

Maybe your friends will become famous :)

Thanks Harry, Charlie, Jasper, Howard and Shelley

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Taiwan to Harry, Charlie and Jasper:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing back.
    Me and my Friends never expected that you would write email back because there must be so many emails from all over the world coming to you every day.
    Thank you again.
    me and my friends were just so excited last night.
    Hope you can come to China someday.

    Summer from China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Taiwan to Harry, Charlie and Jasper:)

    ReplyDelete